If you are reading this, you probably have been stuck by [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error while using your Outlook email. You might be experiencing this error while sending your messages or emails to others.
Don’t worry, here is a complete guide on how to solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error. Microsoft gives [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error when it is unable to work properly and hency unable to send or receive messages.
Why [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error occurs?
There are many reasons due to which this error can show up.Outlook Application on your computer may have been corrupted.
• You are using more than one accounts
• Some files are missing in your installation
• You may have downloaded the app from an untrusted source.
• Internet connectivity issues can also cause [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] code to appear.
• You might be using an outdated version of the app.
How to Solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error?
Method 1: Use Incognito Tab or Clear Cache or Cookies
Error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] can also occur due to Cache or cookies stored in your computer. These cache or cookies are files that your computer stores to improve your user experience of an app. These files can sometimes cause trouble.
• Open browser > Press Ctrl + H on your keyboard > Clear browsing data > Clear Cache and Cookies. Now login to your outlook account to check the problem
• Open an incognito or private tab in your web browser. Go to Outlook and check if the problem is solved or not
Method 2: Update Outlook
Outdated apps can often cause conflicts with other apps and could result in errors like [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. You can just update the app by downloading and unpacking the latest version of the software.
Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall your app
If error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is not solved by clearing check or using private tab, you can install and reinstall your outlook app by following steps.
Unistalling: Click on Windows or start button > Open Control Panel > Click “unistall a program” under Program tab > Click on Outlook > Uninstall
Reinstalling: Go to Outlook website > Download app > Rebook your computer.
Method 4: Use Microsoft repair tool
If none of the method mentioned above worked, you can solve your issue with the repair tool of Microsoft. Follow the below step.
Search Microsoft Office 365 in search bar and click it > Click on “Repair Office program” > Choose quick repair > Choose reapir again > Click next > Reboot your computer > Check for [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
If this did not solved the issue you can check this guide: 5 Methods To Fix [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error