Are you wondering about how to make the Dough in Little Alchemy? Then you are at the right place. This article will provide a complete guide on how to make Dough in Little Alchemy 1 and Little Alchemy 2.
If you have been playing Little Alchemy recently, you must read this article; you will need beneficial information to play and go through this game’s stages. To make the Dough in Little Alchemy, you need a few steps, which I have listed below:
What is Little Alchemy
Little Alchemy is a sandbox game in which you have 4 elements: Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. Using those elements, you have to make other elements, like GOD, Evil Monsters, Life, Animals, and many other elements that you can make with those 4 elements. You can also make Dough by using those elements.
Little Alchemy is an exciting and fun Game that refreshes your mind and makes you create many things. There are 2 versions of this Game, Little Alchemy 1 and Little Alchemy 2. Both games have similar features, but Little Alchemy 2 is more featureful than Little Alchemy 1.
If you are new to Little Alchemy, you must be facing some difficulty playing it, and it must be a little confusing for you. Don’t worry; here is the procedure explaining how to make flour in Little Alchemy and how to make flour in Little Alchemy 2.
How To Make Dough In Little Alchemy?
There is not only 1 method to make Dough or flour in this Game; you can make it by various methods. But here, I have added the most simple and easy method for you to make Dough. You can easily make it by following some steps:
- Field is the key element is Dough, so first of all, you have to make Field, and then other elements. To make Field, follow the steps given below:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- Stone + Fire = Metal
- Metal + Earth = Plow
- Plow + Earth = Field
- Now, when you have created Field, you can use this Field to make the next element for Dough. The next Element is Grass; you have to make Grass now. Follow the steps given below to make Grass:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Water + Puddle = Pond
- Water + Pond = Lake
- Water + Lake = Sea
- Earth + Sea = Primordial Soup
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Soup + Energy = Life
- Life + Earth = Soil
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Earth = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- Water + Atmosphere = Cloud
- Water + Cloud = Rain
- Soil + Rain = Plant
- Plant + Earth = Grass
3- Grass has been made after a long process; you must make the next element using Grass. Now combine Field and Grass; as a result, you will get Wheat. To make Wheat, follow the steps:
4- After making the Wheat, you can make Dough using these elements. Follow the steps to make Dough:
- Wheat + Wheat = Flour
- Water + Flour = Dough
Now you have got the final Dough that you want. The above elements were easy to make; you can easily make Dough in Little Alchemy.
There are many other methods for making Dough in Little Alchemy; now I’ll describe other methods to make Dough and use it easily.
Other Method to Create Dough in Little Alchemy
There is another method to make Dough easily in Little Alchemy; you can use this method and get your desired element at the end. By using flour, there are two methods by which you can make Dough easily. You have to follow one or two steps:
- Puddle + Flour = Dough
- Rain + Flour = Dough
How To Use Elements To Make Dough?
If you are playing a game with all the required elements, how would you make Dough using those elements? Here is the guide for you.
You will combine those elements and then get what you want. Follow the guide that is given below to combine your elements to make another element:
- Step-1: Consider that you are in the Game, and have a stone in your elements, then pick the stone from the element panel, drag it to the playing board and drop it there.
- Step 2: Now pick the Wheat from the element panel, drag it to the playing board and drop it where you have dropped the stone.
Now flour has been made; you must make Dough by using it.
- Step 3: Now that flour is on the playing board, you must make Dough using it.
- Step 4: Pick the water from the element panel, and drop it on the playing board where you have flour.
You have made Dough on the playing board successfully.
Use of Dough to make different items
After creating a dough, you can create many different items with it. The Dough is the main item in many of the delicious items. The Dough will help you make other items you want or need now.
Making Dough is the first step to making other delicious items. After making it, you can easily create other yummy and delicious items that can only be made using Dough. Here is the complete list of items for you that you can make by using Dough.
- Candle + Dough = Cake
- Chocolate + Dough = Cookie Dough
- Fire + Dough = Bread
- Energy + Dough = Bread
- Fruit + Dough = Pie
- Horse + Dough = Gingerbread House
- Life + Dough = Gingerbread Man
- Human + Dough = Baker
- Meat + Dough = Pie
- Magic + Dough = Gingerbread Man
- Oil + Dough = Donut
- Monster + Dough = Ooze
- Cookie + Dough = Cookie Dough
- Cheese + Dough = Pizza
- Banana + Dough = Banana Dough
- Blade + Dough = Cookie Cutter
- Cookie Cutter + Dough = Cookie
- Sugar + Dough = Cookie Dough
- Story + Dough = Gingerbread Man
- Wheel + Dough = Donut
Little Alchemy is one of the best Games that is very interesting and refreshing to the mind. It gives you a platform to enhance your cooking skill; you learn which ingredients and elements are necessary for an item you want to cook.
It is fun to play a game if you know how to use it. You may be confused about how to start and use given elements to create new elements, but you don’t have to worry about that.
This article presents the information you may need for your Little Alchemy game. The particular topic of this article was making Dough. Following our article, you can easily make Dough with some elements.
After creating Dough, you can easily make many other items that you want in your Game. This article would be an excellent guide if you were wondering about making Dough. Enjoy your Game.