Are you looking for a way to protect your balance and keep it safe from unintentional spending? If you are a jazz user, this article is for you to help solve your problem. You might be facing an issue regarding your jazz balance saving.
We will give all details about jazz codes for saving balance to those who subscribe to any internet package, SMS package, or other packages. It will help you lock your balance elsewhere, and you can get back it and use it whenever you want.
Jazz balance Saver is an excellent balance lock service which is helping people to save their jazz balance if their balance is detected continuously from SIMs. Jazz recently launched this service for its users worried about their balance. If you face the same problem, you must read this whole article patiently and get your desired answers.
Looking for Uncribing Jazz Packages? Here is the Guide about How To Unsubscribe Jazz Package
What is jazz Balance Saver
Jazz balance saver is the best service launched by a jazz company recently. This service provides a simple code by which you can save your jazz balance if you have it in your jazz sim.
Sometimes, people face issues regarding their balance deduction, which upsets them. They unintentionally use their internet data because their internet package may have expired, and they did not know their jazz balance was deducted.
That is why the Jazz company launched Balance Saver for its customers, not to make them worry and to resolve their issues.
Why Jazz has launched Balance Saver
Sometimes, you may have noticed that your jazz balance is being deducted, but there is no message or notification before the deduction. And you may feel worried about it but don’t have a known solution to mitigate the issue.
It sometimes happens because you use the internet on your device without any internet package. Jazz has addressed its customer’s problems and launched a service for them. Jazz has recently launched its jazz Balance Saver service for its customers, so they may not be worried about their jazz balance.
There are over 60 million customers who are using Jazz in different cities in Pakistan. And many of them are using internet packages on their SIMs and face balance deduction problems. Jazz provides its best services for its customers.
Using this code, you can save your jazz balance in case your internet package has expired and you did not know about that. Then this code will save your sim balance from the deduction.
No Balance for Social Connectivity? Try Jazz Free Facebook
Methods of Jazz Saving Balance on Jazz
There are two methods through which you can save your jazz balance on jazz sim:
- By dialing the Jazz Balance Saver code.
- By creating a Jazz doosra Balance Account.
Jazz Balance Saver Code
Using this code, you can save your jazz balance without a problem. This code will save your balance if your data is ON. This code will cost you nothing. Follow the steps:
- On your mobile, open your dialer.
- Dial *275# on your dialer.
- Wait for a second, and you will get a confirmation msg from the jazz service.
- Whenever you want to unsubscribe from this offer, you can dial *275*4#.
- By dialing this, you will unsubscribe from this service.
Saving balance by Doosra Balance Service Account
We have another method for you to save your balance on Jazz. It is called the” Doosra Balance Service. ” You can also subscribe to this service to save your jazz balance. Subscribing to “Doosra balance account service” on your mobile, you create an account on jazz sim, and your balance is transferred to this account and saved.
When you want to regain your total balance, you can again dial this code, and some options will appear on your screen. You will select what you want and click on ok. By doing this, you will get back your balance in your jazz sim again. If you want a little balance, you can get back your balance in the amount you want, and the remaining balance will remain in that locker account.
This service costs you a small amount of balance, including tax. Here is the code and complete procedure for you:
- Open a dialer on your mobile.
- Dial *869# on your dialer and wait for a second.
- You will get a confirmation message from jazz service that you have subscribed to this service.
- Now, redial this code in your dialer, and the 3-options will appear on your screen.
- That three options are:
- Raqam daalein
- Raqam nikalein
- Service khatam karein
- You can select the option “Raqam daalein.” And write the amount you want to transfer to your locker account.
- This service will cost you Rs.1 plus Tax. You have to pay this amount to subscribe to this offer.
- By dialing *869*3#, you can unsubscribe from this offer from your jazz sim.
Using these codes, you can easily save your balance in your locker account. There will be no more deduction from your balance. If you are a Warid user, you can dial this code to save your balance.
How to Deactivate the Jazz Balance Saving Services
If you have applied any balance saver Services on your jazz sim and now you want to unsubscribe, then here are the method for you to unsubscribe your offer:
If you are using a Balance Saver Code, then:
- Dial *275*4#, and you will unsubscribe from this service.
If you are using Doosra Balance Saving Account, then:
- Dial *869# on your dialer.
- Select” Service khatam karein.”
- Your will unsubscribe from this service.
- Your balance in the locker account will transfer into your jazz sim account.
How can I know that my Internet Package has expired?
If you don’t know when your internet package will be expired, you can call jazz services to get your information. Call the 111 helplines and press 5 to learn about your internet bundles.
They will give you all information about your internet bundle, like “When have you subscribed to that package on your jazz sim”? or” How much Mbs you have left?” or” When will your package be expired?”. You can ask your desired question and can get information.
Terms And Conditions:
There are some terms and conditions for users to remember while using these services:
- After a month, the offer will resubscribe automatically.
- For all prepaid customers, unsubscribed options will be available anytime.
- If you have any problem with codes, then call jazz services.
- You have to pay Rs.1 plus Tax for Doosra Balance Service Account.