The internet is a significant source for sharing data with others. But sometimes, it is not easy to send data to someone on the internet if it is sensitive. Sending data by email is also not good, as someone can intercept it. It can result in a data breach or loss. However, you can hand over sensitive data in person using a secure storage method, but it is not always possible for anyone.
So now the question is how we can send sensitive data without any data stealing and breach to the right person. Luckily, there are various best anonymous file sharing and hosting sites for these files. They are responsible for sending your data without taking any information about you and your recipient.
They don’t care about the identity and type of information that you want to send through them. But they are good at sending the data and keeping your data safe without any data breach. These best anonymous file-sharing and hosting sites are the reason you can send data without having to fear data theft and information leak.
How Anonymous Is “Anonymous”?
Before moving forward, it is better to highlight a point worth discussing. Achieving true anonymity on the internet is a broader topic. Although the site will not ask you about any of your information, they can pull out all kinds of information without any effort by using some simple ways below:
- Through your IP address, they can quickly get your physical location.
- Type of browser, PC, and operating system you are using.
- They can also know about the sites you visit.
All of this information is just a starter, and if you want to bring security to the next level of anonymity, you can address these factors in a few following ways:
- You can hide your IP address by using a VPN.
- There are virtual machines for hiding the details of your computer hardware.
- It is also safe to use a reliable browser from the virtual machine.
It is also good to encrypt the file when you want to upload it on an anonymous site and send its password to the recipient from any other source like signals or telegram service. Through this procedure, your file will become safer.
Top Anonymous File Sharing and Uploading Websites in 2022
Here is the list of anonymous file-sharing websites that let you upload, share, and store files.
1. WeTransfer (Up to 2GB for Free)
- It is straightforward to use this for transferring your file.
- Link sharing is effortless for anonymous file sharing.
- There are two ways to send anonymous data.
- It can transfer only 2GB of data, which seems very low.
It offers two ways to anonymous file upload from one person to another. You can send files by adding the email address of your own and the recipient’s email. And the other simple way is to switch by using the link.
The first method is beneficial if you want to remain anonymous if you dispose of your email account. You can do this easily, but it will not be as safe for you if you need to see a response through this email. However, the second method is inherently anonymous.
But if you want to send data up to 2GB at a time, you may need a paid account. In this way, your anonymity will strip away. There is a solution for this you can use an application like 7-Zip to split and encrypt your files. Through this, you can see your large files in chunks that will reconstruct by the recipient.
2. SendGB (5GB Free or 1.99 Euro for 20GB)
- It is a great offer to send anonymous data up to 20 GB.
- They will delete the data after seven days when you send it.
- If you allow them, they will save your data forever.
- You will pay 1.99 Euro for the premium offer, but I think this money is not much to remain anonymous.
- Many users may not like the brief policy of deletion of data after 7 days.
The central claim of SenGB is the offer of a maximum range of sending data. 20 GB is more than enough to send even brief data to anyone. Although they pay 1.99 dollars for this service, this price is not too much for this excellent service. You can transfer your data anonymously without signing up and handing over your information to anyone.
The exciting thing is that you can enjoy this service for free. Only 2 Euros are required to pay for various privileges. However, one thing to bother you is how you can send money anonymously.
Although SendGB doesn’t elaborate on this issue on their site and they will not demand to get any information and registration for payment. They use Stripe for the payment process, and we can assume that Stripe will not pass your private data to SendGB, and so with PayPal, another payment method.
We recommend that you use a prepaid credit card or a virtual card for payment and don’t use your primary credit card. Using this way, you, your data, and your recipient will become safer.
Moreover, SendGB will delete your data after 7 days and save it forever if you permit them. But we suggest you encrypt your files if you have sensitive information to avoid inconvenience.
3. Uploadfiles.io (Ten Simultaneous 5GB Files Free)
- You can send data up to 50GB to the recipient.
- They will give you 30 days of hosting, which is more than enough.
- Creating 10 files of 5GB files may become difficult for some users.
It is straightforward to use this anonymous upload site. When you enter the URL, you will immediately get a spot where you can drop your file. Uploadfile.io provides a free and anonymous service for uploading your data; they offer 50GB.
However, you may need to split your information into 10 files with a limit of 5GB each. It is not a big deal as you can handle all this by splitting the files process using an app like 7-Zip. Through this app, you can easily break your large set into little chunks.
Another excellent service for guest users who cannot hand over any information on the spot is that they will get time for up to 30 days. It is an excellent service, as the other sites will delete your data after a few days. Due to this service, your recipient will get more than enough time to download files for later.
4. Send Anywhere (10GB or Infinite Via Direct Transfer)
- If you transfer your files directly, they will give you infinite sizes for files.
- They also provide an offer of a Chrome extension.
- Innovative direct file transfer solution with infinite file size.
- Offers a Chrome extension.
- They provide only 10 GB of data if you cannot send it directly
Send Anywhere is an excellent addition to this list of uploading data anonymously. With the variety of ways, it will allow you to send data to someone else anonymously. The direct way of sending information or files is one of the most exciting things about the site. Your data will not store anywhere. The server of Send Anywhere will act like a bridge between two sides; its only purpose is to send it immediately and delete it once.
The sender will receive the six-digit code, which the recipient will enter for safety purposes and to ensure that they receive data. After this file transfers between two devices, this process will happen anonymously.
However, there are options for hosting if you are interested, like the link-sharing option. If you directly send data, you will get the advantage of no limit restriction, while through the link method, you can transfer only 10GB of data.
Looking for more fun? Here are the Best DeepFake Website to Try Out
- Very simple to use and straightforward.
- It is best for beginners due to its simple data transfer process.
- It has only a 5GB of data limit.
- It is essential for some users due to its file hosting.
There is nothing simpler site than the File Dropper on the internet for upload files anonymously. They provide the most straightforward file hosting way, but you cannot underestimate it. You can say that it is a bare-bone tool for anonymous file hosting or transferring.
You will only need to visit the site and click the “Upload File” button when it uploads, then shares the link. See, it is like a piece of cake, and there is nothing to do more than else to make you happy.
- It will bring 20+ sources via a single stable API.
- It can upload files from any source.
- Complete the uploading file process 4 times faster.
- It may be a complex process to support multiple devices for most users.
Like the other well-known sites for anonymous file-sharing or uploading, Filestak also gives you the same upload technology. This site will allow you to upload images, videos, and files from 20+ sources with a single stable API. There is no need to maintain its integrated service. I think uploading files anonymously with a customizable file uploader UI is incredibly intuitive.
However, it works great behind the scenes, and the performance is excellent with the 4 times faster ability to upload files. There is no need to worry about the method Filestack is a reliable source for your data.
There are a few natural interactions you may also know already from using desktop apps. You can drag, drop, copy, and paste the files.
Only open a link or button of the file dialog just as the user except when you select the file Filestack will give you a preview and assist you with uploading by making it fast and reliable. Now click on the Upload button. After this, your file will connect from you to the other source without any hassle.
The life stage also allows users to use cameras to add instant photos, videos, and audio recordings. However, this process may become complex for various users.
- Provide an extensive range of big files to upload anonymously.
- Keep the data and files safe for 30 days.
- For lifetime storage, you may make chunks of your large files.
Sending big files is not a problem because Sendspace gives you the right solution for anonymous file share. This tool can send your information or files anonymously via email to your other contacts. Not only easily upload files but also keep them safe for later.
They allow their user to share files up to 300MB, which is more than enough data range for large files. These files remain safe for 30 days; they will remove automatically. If you don’t lose these files’ lifetime, use lifetime storage of uploading with the size of 4GB or 10GB with the sending size of 100GB to 300GB without any annoying ads.
There are various reasons you want to send files anonymously over the internet. If you have a large business and don’t want to share your files with others, anonymous file sharing is the best way to send files.
All of these sites for you to help in uploading data anonymously without showing your identity to others. Not only you but your recipient will also remain hidden. You can use these sites to transfer your data with excellent reliability.