Aik Pakistani conducted a small survey to know the opinion of people about hanging rapists publicly till death. This poll was completed with the help of Instagram stories and Facebook stories. Almost 148 people gave their opinion in this poll. Sixty-six people gave their answers in Instagram stories while Eighty-two gave their opinion on the Facebook page of AikPakistani.
Sixty-six people participated in the poll conducted on Instagram. Sixty out of sixty-six people voted for Yes while six people voted for NO.
Some users also shared their views on this matter.
Read more: 8 anti-harassment helpline in Pakistan
(Anonymous) who voted for NO said:
“Public hanging is not a solution to this problem and this issue can be solved only by teaching children from their childhood that what is wrong and what is right.”
“Hanging is a Brtish, we should opt for something of our own i.e., public stoning“
Eighty-two people participated in the poll conducted on the Facebook page on our website. Seventy-four out of Eighty-two voted for YES, while Eight people voted for NO.
Almost 91% of people voted to hang rapists publicly. The rest 9% of people who voted for NO are of the view that these people should be stoned or we have to change our mindset as a nation. The results are showing the anger of most Pakistanis.